Terms & conditions
- 1.1 We are rspostofficesupplies, a trading style of R & S Greeting Cards Ltd, Company Registration Number 1193808. We are VAT registered (number 236 7568 32).
- 1.2 We own and operate this website.
- 1.3 These terms and conditions ("T&Cs") comprise a contract between you and us governing your use of this website. If you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
- 1.4 We may update these T&Cs from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on our website. The changes will apply to the use of the website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new T&Cs you should not continue to use the site. Your use of the website after the date on which the change comes into effect indicates your agreement to be bound by the new T&Cs.
- 2.1 You must be 18 years to use this website. You must supply us with correct information at all times when using this website.
- 2.2 We may at our discretion suspend or terminate your use of this site without notice and without giving reasons.
3. Your Order
- 3.1 Please check your order carefully to ensure it is correct. You agree to supply us with correct information including delivery address and to notify us of any changes.
- 3.2 You acknowledge that you are over 18 years and have carefully read and accepted the price, description and other information concerning the goods ordered.
- 4.1 We reserve the right not to accept your order and your debit/credit card will not be charged until despatch.
5. Information on this website
- 5.1: Whilst we make the upmost effort to ensure accurate and reliable information, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the all information on the website
- 5.2: If you inform us of any inaccuracies on the website, we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Payment and price
- 6.1 Payment is by debit/credit card on our website.
- 6.2 The price for the goods you order is stated on our website. VAT is not included unless stated otherwise. The price of goods may be changed at any time unless your order has been accepted (see below).
- 6.3 All prices quoted on this website are quoted in pounds sterling (GBP)
7. Unavailability and Substitutes
- 7.1 We cannot be held responsible if any goods are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If so, we will send you a suitable substitute, which will be priced at the same price or higher of the unavailable item.
- 7.2 We will only substitute items at our own discretion if you give us this permission when completing your order. If this option is not selected then we will not substitute any missing items.
- 7.3 If there are any substitutes that you do not wish to have you must contact us immediately. We will arrange a collection. These items, if returned complete and undamaged, will be refunded to you once back in our possession.
- 8.1 If you change your mind and wish to return any goods, we will refund you or exchange goods where possible. It is your responsibility to return the goods to our depot. Once in our possession, and if in good order, we will refund you in full.
- 8.2 If you have received faulty or damaged goods, please contact us on 0208 902 0713/4, so that we may arrange a collection. Once back in our possession, we will refund you. Alternatively,you may return them to our depot (at the above address) within 7 days. Please bring proof of purchase if returning to our depot.
- 8.3 If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your credit/debit card the following working day after the goods have been returned to us.
- 9.1 Delivery will be made to the address which you specify when ordering.
- 9.2 All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an adult aged 18 years or older.
- 9.3 You must be present to receive the delivery. If we attempt to deliver to the address given and no- one is present, then the goods will be returned to our depot. Our driver will leave a notification of this.
- 9.4 In these circumstances, if we have to return to deliver the goods you may incur a delivery charge if the original delivery was completed within the agreed time.
- 9.5 If you discover that any goods are missing or damaged, you must notify us immediately.
- 9.6 Risk of damage or loss to the goods passes to you on delivery or if delivery is attempted but you are not present to accept delivery or wrongfully refuse delivery or if an incorrect address is supplied.
- 9.7 If delivery at the requested time or date is not feasible, we will contact you as soon as practicable to re-arrange. We will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery resulting from circumstances beyond reasonable control such as adverse weather or traffic delays. Our liability for late delivery is limited to the price payable for the goods.
- 10.1 The goods are supplied for trade purposes.
- 11.1 Property (ie ownership) of the goods shall not pass to you before we have received cleared payment.
12. Links to other sites
- 12.1 On this website you may be offered links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. However, we have no control over such sites and do not endorse them. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of, or goods or services available on, those websites.
13. Intellectual property rights
- 13.1 The content of our website including without limitation all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video are protected by copyright, trade- marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- 13.2 Except insofar as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, the content of this website may not be retrieved, displayed, modified, copied, printed, downloaded, sold, hired, reverse engineered or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent.
- 13.3 You may retrieve and display the content on this website for your personal and non-commercial use only and in connection with any actual or proposed order by you on this website.
- 13.4 You may not link to this website or include this website in part or in whole within another external website without prior written permission.
14. Data Protection
- 14.1 We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- 15.1 This section (and any other clause excluding or restricting our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to us. Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
- 15.2 Without prejudice to the rest of these T&Cs, our liability of any kind including breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise with respect to this website or any goods purchased via this website shall be limited to the amount of any order to which the claim relates or £300, whichever is higher.
- 15.3 In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- 15.3.1 economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- 15.3.2 loss of goodwill or reputation;
- 15.3.3 special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- 15.3.4 damage to or loss of data
(even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses) with respect to this website.
- 16.1 These T&Cs constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the use of this website. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of this agreement is deemed ineffective for any reason, the remainder shall continue in full force. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement save in relation to paragraph 9.1.
17. Force majeure
- 17.1 We are not liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation (excluding payment) under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control
18. Law and jurisdiction
- 18.1 This contract shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.